Friday, December 10, 2010

New York Pizza- You gotta try this place!

12-1-10 ( Dinner)
I have a friend that absolutely LOVES Italian food. To impress this guy, you really gotta have your Italianism together (yes, that is a word).
In an effort to try something new, we opted for dinner at New York Pizza and NO WAY are we going to eat pizza.
The walls near the cash register are covered with articles of critics reviews. I couldn't wait to see what all of the fuss was about.

Atmosphere: Sporty, spacious, dimly lit
Staff: WONDERFUL, attentive and helpful
What I/we had: We shared the cheese bread roll w/ marinara, my friend had the standard spaghetti & meat sauce. I had the Broadway calzone. Stuffed with a blend of spinach, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms and melted feta & mozzerella cheese. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CALZONE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!
Price: $20.70 before tax & we still had plenty to take home. 
On a scale of 1to10 I give New York Pizza a 9.
You can find more info at http://thenewyorkpizza.com/


No comments: