Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oodles of Noodles at Nothing But Noodles on Highway 280

**Okay folks! It's been a while since I've posted. Due to the April 27th tornado, my life was adjusted some. But I am back! Thanks for your patience!**


This place has been on my list of places to eat for months and finally I decided that it was high time that they were "raided".


Atmosphere: Even though there is ample outdoor seating, the inside of the restaurant is extremely spacious and the aroma of freshly cooked food will delightfully smack you in the face.
You pick your own ingredients and noodle choice including meats and additional items that will result in your final noodly creation. There is also a beverage bar that includes a wide variety of flavored teas.
Staff: VERY, VERY helpful, fast and helpful
What we had: I had the grilled chicken lo mein and my dinner companion had the beef stroganoff w/ a fresh bread stick
OMG! Despite the chewy texture of the steak in the stroganoff, the flavor was like fire works in my mouth. I will make this my main dish next time.
Price: The chicken lo mein dish was about 8.50 and the stroganoff was about 9.00.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I give Nothing But Noodles a ranking of 8.
For more information please check out their site at http://www.nothingbutnoodles.com/menu.php

No comments: