I recently had the pleasure of stopping in to visit the team at Cookie Fix, one of Homewood's newest go-to spots. Located in the popular SoHo section of town, Cookie Fix has already developed an impressive clientele and an even more impressive reputation. When you walk inside, the smell of fresh baked cookies smacks you right smack dab in the face.
They are a "small batch" cookie shop that features a selection of daily hand crafted cookies that are available in "ready-to-bake" dough form or hot & fresh out of the oven. They even sell mini cast iron skillets to use when baking the individual cookies.
The staff was amazing. They gave great details about the business and the process. A friendly face is definitely always the icing on top of a dining experience.
My box of cookies included:
- Traditional Chocolate Chip
- The Presidential Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Salted Dark Chocolate Caramel
- Healthy Peanut Butter: flour-less with lower butter & sugar content
- The White Trash: white chocolate, pretzel & toffee
- The M&M Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk
- And their brand spanking new item, The Coffee Oreo Chocolate Chunk
The bad part about this is that the cookies are so large that you might be forced to share.
* Just a little serving suggestion by yours truly, all of these would go great with a scoop of Bluebell Bride's Cake ice cream and I think you will definitely be in heaven.
For more information on how you too can get your Cookie Fix, visit their website at cookiefixnow.com/
2854 18th Street South
Homewood, AL 35209
Follow them on Facebook facebook.com/CookieFixHomewood/
Thanks for reading & sharing!
~The Birmingham Restaurant Raider
"Shhhh....Anonymously Raiding A Restaurant Near You!"
Don't Drive Get a Lyft https://www.lyft.com/invite/RAIDBHAM2017
|Fresh Baked Specials|
|Hand crafted & ready for the Cookie Fix ovens|
|Ready To Bake|
|Pick up a cookie fix t-shirt|
|The mini cast iron cookie skillet|