The Birmingham Restaurant Raider is proud to be the exclusive on-line media partner for the
On Thursday September 21st, some of the most famous Alabama culinary icons will convene at the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Mountain Brook. This event will allow chefs to showcase culinary masterpieces for an audience of over 250 business industry leaders, local philanthropists and many socially responsible corporations while supporting a critical cause. The sponsors list includes local "community-minded" companies who have joined together to help give every baby a fighting chance.
The impressive list of chefs includes:
- Ashley McMakin & Chef Chris Murchison -Ashley Mac's
- Ryan Zargo - Bellini's Ristorante
- Jeremy Downey - Bistro V
- Chris Dupont - Cafe' Dupont
- Jorge & Alex Castro - Cantina!
- Kirk Gilbert - Executive Chef at The Grand Bohemian Hotel (Habitat Feed & Social)
- Chris Hastings- Oven Bird
- Andrea Griffith- Pursell Farms
- Sean Butler- Revolve Kitchen & Brew
- Ben Vaughn- Root To Tail
- Rob McDaniel- Springhouse
- Bernard Tamburello - Moss Rock Tacos & Vecchia
- Becky Rabiee- Vino
In addition to all of the exquisite food samplings, there will be a silent auction beginning at 6:00 p.m.
For more information on The Signature Chefs Auction, visit www.signaturechefs.org/
SAVE THE DATE!
2017 Birmingham Signature Chefs Auction
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Premature birth is the #1 killer of babies. Help the March of Dimes make a difference!Can't make it to the event?
Thanks for reading & sharing!
~The Birmingham Restaurant Raider
"Anonymously Raiding A Restaurant Near You"