The only location serving breakfast right now is located at 611 Richard Arrington Boulevard South.
- Farmers Market Three Egg Scrambles, made with cage-free eggs, portabella mushrooms, grilled squash, zucchini, caramelized onions, tomato, spinach, shredded Gouda with basil mayo
- Pimiento Cheese & Bacon Croissant Sandwiches, toasted with two cage-free eggs
- Lemon Blueberry Baked French Toast, with fresh blueberries, lemon zest and thick-cut French Parisian bread
- Oatmeal & Yogurt topped with crunchy “Muffin croutons"
- Four muffin flavors baked daily in Newk’s own bakery.
I recently stopped by for a tasting of several dishes. I sat down with the manager, Leigh to discuss their new awesome menu.
The Roasted Rosemary potatoes & Pimento Cheese Grits are two side items that are sure to wow & impress the breakfast crowd. Both are packed full of flavor and will definitely become a Newk's breakfast favorite.